Associate Data Analyst
Job Title: Associate Data Analyst
Location: Reston, VA
Start Date: January 2019
About This Role:
Comscore is seeking an Associate Data Analyst in Reston VA for the Custom Analytics team that will support the Financial Services vertical and organizational goals by providing industry knowledge and analytical thinking.Working as part of the Custom Analytics department within the company, this individual will work hands-on with the vast array of Comscore data assets to maintain data quality,analyze data trends, champion data driven insights on online consumer behavior, and expand current product offerings. Additionally, this individual will work within a creative environment to manipulate data, statistically analyze data and convey findings to stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
- Drive custom analytical analysis across a wide range of data assets including PC, Mobile and TV data.
- Work effectively with client services to deliver data on an ongoing and custom basis and ensure data meets clients needs.
- Preserve quality data by implementing team-wide standard and independent QA processes, maintaining proprietary data collection programs, and resolving any data anomalies.
- Understand core products by researching industry trends, knowing the base data used in all delivered reports.
What you;ll need:
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative subject such as Statistics, Engineering, Economics, Computer Science, etc.
- Experience in data analysis and problem solving with big data.
- Experience with SQL or knowledge of relational databases and methods for efficiently retrieving data.
- Ability to think creatively and solve complex problems.
- Excellent verbal, written and computer communication skills with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- The nature of the teams dynamics will require an individual that is able to work closely in a collaborative role with other team members, as well as complete tasks individually as assigned.
- Strong analytical/critical thinking and innovation skills.
- Self-motivated, fast learner, creative, team player willing to help others. Flexible and able to work fast under tight deadlines with demanding quality requirements. Project management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
At this time, Comscore will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position
Master Data Analyst
Business Data Analyst II
Apply NowDate posted 12/12/2018
Requisition Number: 231952BR
Location: United States – Connecticut – Stamford
Zip Code: 06901
Area of Interest: Operations/General, Telecommunications
Position Type: Full Time
Responsible for the development and documentation of billing solutions to address business needs. Understands business process and the systems utilized to implement business process to achieve Company goals. Assists in the completion of billing application projects at the corporate level. Facilitates the gathering of data from various systems and sources to perform analysis, design and business impact assessments for billing related projects.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience and the needs of internal clients and projects.
Gathers, analyzes, refines, validates, documents and maintains complex systems requirements for requests related to billing systems and reporting needs.
Analyzes system interdependencies, system requirements, risks, and risk mitigations that could impact or be impacted by the delivery of new products, services, processes and/or support technologies including assessing and communicating impacts of systems changes and/or outages/risks to the business.
Defines, documents, implements, communicates and tracks related systems rules, policies and configurations.
Makes recommendations based on data for process improvement and strategic business decision making.
Assists in the implementation of billing software standards and processes.
Delivers on project commitments and assists team members to ensure timely project completion.
Understands policies, procedures, and practices for analysis of business performance and impact.
Develops communication documentation to support deployment of reporting and application solutions to end users.
Performs other duties as requested by supervisor
Skills / Abilities and Knowledge
Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
Ability to use personal computer and software applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheet, etc.)
Ability to work independently
Ability to work with others to resolve problems, handle requests or situations
Ability to perform detailed business analysis and design
Ability to effectively consult with department managers and leaders
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or business related field, or equivalent experience
Related Work Experience
3 Years Overall general Systems and Applications Experience
2 Years Data collection and database design
2 Years Reporting Systems Experience
3 Years Project Management
2 Years Documentation and Design
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
Knowledge of business process re-engineering
Knowledge of cable television products and services
Knowledge of operating systems including NT, desktop productivity software and client/server system architecture
Knowledge of database/reporting systems (SQL, Oracle, .NET, Crystal, etc)
Knowledge of basic ETL concepts and systems (SSIS, Informatica)
Knowledge of Structured Query Language (TSQL, PLSQL)
Knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Date: Dec 12, 2018
Location: White Plains, NY; Louisville, , NY, US
USO – Danone Foods, Inc, a subsidiary of Danone, is looking forMaster Data Analyst in United States (US) for White Plains, NY; Louisville, CO
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food
through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life
Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health
through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human
progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our
100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis.
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside.
The Master Data Analyst will be responsible for creation and maintenance of the Material, Vendor and customer Master Data for all of the business units within Danone North America. The Master Data Analyst will be responsible for monitoring Raw Materials, packaging materials, finish goods, vendor and customer master data with the purpose of improving data quality and timing. It will act as a liaison between the different business functions and our 3rd party data management team.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION
• Standardize data convention across multiple business units; including creation and maintenance of processes, finding and implemening the use of common tools
Master Data Maintenance and Business Analysis
• Analyze and Propose master data creation process improvement and identify, troubleshoot, and correct issues
• Provide guidance for master data maintenance to cross functional teams responsible for entry of key data
• Support the Master Data Manager with the day to day material, vendor, customer creation and pricing maintenance and ongoing maintenance for all areas
• Support the finance team during budget period with data reporting and data uploads
• Utilize analytical skills to improve master data oversight
• Continuous improvement to our product lifecycle process for finish product, raw and packaging materials Vendors as well as customer Master
• Drive the Material inactivation process by running report and keep up to date all material master data inactivation within SAP
• Work closely with material planning team and supply planning team to clean up and update material master data for discontinue materials in coordination with the BOM team as well
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Any equivalent combination of education and experience, which provides the applicant with the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform the job, will be considered.
• Bachelors degree required, with degree in Information Systems or Supply Chain preferred
• Minimum of 2 year of experience working with SAP master data required
• Demonstrated analytical competency
• Experience using mass maintenance tools (like Winshuttle) preferred
• Experience Using Orsoft Workflow tool a nice to have
• Customer Focus – solicits and uses feedback for continuous improvement. Strives for quality and excellence.
• Accountability – takes a no excuses approach to making things happen. Takes responsibility for own actions and results.
• Teamwork – Actively assists to move the team toward the completion of goals
• Communication Skills – Effectively expresses ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form.
• Collaboration – Establishes collaborative relationships to achieve objective