Self-motivated person with an entrepreneurial spirit that can help you grow your businesses.
Enjoys learning new skills, has a good grasp on digital marketing
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Calling on current and perspective clients
Developing new business strategies
Seeking out and pursuing new business opportunities
Website and social media marketing
Editing and occasional copy-writing
Some administrative tasks to include order tracking and project management
A successful candidate will bring fresh ideas to the table, enjoys working in a collaborative environment, and values producing excellent work. This person is also a great communicator in person, on the phone, and via email.
erbal and written
-Should be very organized and able to productively multi-task
Hours: 15-20 a week with opportunity to grow
Compensation: Hourly plus Commission
2 plus years of marketing and/or business experience
Has a good grasp of the Internet, Websites and Social Media
Good technical skills
Catches on to new technologies quickly
Professional demeanor both through email and on the phone
Good communication skills – verbal and written
Should be very organized and able to productively multi-task
Help with design, development or repair of your Microsoft Access database.
Some things about me:
– 15 years of experience as an independent consultant for Access development projects
– Many references.
– Masters degree in Biostatistics.
– Have taught business development at the Boulder Small Business Development Center.
I can wrap my mind around just about any project you might throw at me.
Let me know what I can do to help your business!
Currently accepting projects of any size. Will work via virtual office
or on-site (in the Denver/Boulder area). Discounted rate schedule for
non-profit organizations and green businesses.
– understanding what you really want and providing it!
– developing new databases from beginning to end
– fixing your current MS Access database to run faster, more reliably, and fully featured
– building easy-to-use user interfaces
– creating dashboards to display your current key data points, at a glance
– incorporating intelligence into the flow and logic of your database
– utilization of extreme mathematical calculations
– training you to develop/use your own MS Access databases
– integrating MS Access databases with other databases, such as Quickbooks
– all versions of MS Access, and conversion between versions
– VBA programming
– mathematics, statistics, business intelligence, data mining
– small business finance
– database design
– staying on target, on budget, on deadline