Month: September 2019
- Pivot Tables
- VBA Scripting
- Introduction to Modeling
- Python 3
- Social Media Mining
- API Interactions
Business Intelligence Software • Tableau
Advanced Topics • Big Data Analytics with Hadoop • Machine Learning
It wasn’t my first time, I have done this before. This time was different. My heart fell almost to the floor. Crypto is falling.
Back in 2017 I was one of those newbies who invested in bitcoin during the 20k bullrun. It felt magical. The math behind percentages and group psychology completily got my curious mind.
Yes, earlier in 2018 I realized it was too late to learn about market cycles and stop loss. Almost a year later I learned about shorting and then I realized … we all behave like waves.
Are we really mini waves that materialized at this micro levels of existance compare to the universe? We are the children of a big bang after all.
- Passioned about data and statistics?
- Do you spend time imagining how best to visualize data? Are you dedicated to transforming data into information, information into knowledge, and knowledge into informed action?
- Data analyst to help transform raw performance data into intelligible information that can be used to improve your business processes
- The data analyst gathers information from various sources, and interpret patterns and trends.
- Responsible for reporting information in ways that it can be assimilated quickly and effectively
- Dedicated to helping customers win and maintain contracts
- Focus is on implementing, monitoring and reporting customers’ green, sustainable business-management practices
- Acquiring and “scrubbing” data from primary and secondary data sources
- Interpreting data and analyzing results using statistical techniques
- Developed analysis and reporting capabilities; providing on-going reports and developing new reports as needed
- Identify, analyze, and interprete trends and patterns in complex data sets
- Researching performance analytics from related businesses and industries
- Worked with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Identify and implement process improvement opportunities
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Technical expertise regarding data models, data mining and data segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL and experience with one or more reporting packages
- Highly skilled in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Self-motivated and detail oriented; excellent organizational and time-management skills with a proven ability to complete projects on a deadline
- Demonstrated aptitude for proactive problem-solving
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Collaborative working style with a “can do” attitude