Optimizely is the world’s leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce and campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product and marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, and drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely’s impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times and many more global enterprises.
Optimizely is the industry leader in web and mobile optimization and experimentation platform. We enable businesses to show the right thing to the right person at the right time by turning data into action. Optimizely is looking for mid to senior level Data Analyst who can provide analytical support and a strategic perspective to our internal partners throughout the organization by delivering valuable business insights to drive actions. As a data expert, you will define the key metrics by working with department stakeholders and model them in the unified business model layer of our analytical system to provide recommendations, and eventually help them drive business decisions to enhance the service to our customers. You have a strong technical and quantitative analysis background, and an exceptional ability to distill and communicate complex data.
What you and your team will be doing:
- Own KPIs and business dashboards, using SQL, to enable business performance management
- Conduct quantitative research, and perform statistical analysis and feature engineering using Python/R to analyze data, and develop actionable insights
- Analyze and interpret statistical data to understand the relation between different variations of experiments and other product features of Optimizely
- Collaborate with members and executives of other departments to execute on strategic initiatives through project-based research and ad-hoc analysis.
- Implement predictive statistical models using data science and machine learning algorithms like supervised and unsupervised learning on customer and product data sets to identify key drivers of Optimizely’s business
- Drive efficiencies in business with automation of data and information, and identify areas of opportunity where existing data could provide enhanced business benefit
- Translate technical findings to non-technical audiences, and communicate it through the use of well-designed visualizations using tools such as Looker, Tableau etc