Self-motivated person with an entrepreneurial spirit that can help you grow your businesses.
Enjoys learning new skills, has a good grasp on digital marketing
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Calling on current and perspective clients
Developing new business strategies
Seeking out and pursuing new business opportunities
Website and social media marketing
Editing and occasional copy-writing
Some administrative tasks to include order tracking and project management
A successful candidate will bring fresh ideas to the table, enjoys working in a collaborative environment, and values producing excellent work. This person is also a great communicator in person, on the phone, and via email.
erbal and written
-Should be very organized and able to productively multi-task
Hours: 15-20 a week with opportunity to grow
Compensation: Hourly plus Commission
2 plus years of marketing and/or business experience
Has a good grasp of the Internet, Websites and Social Media
Good technical skills
Catches on to new technologies quickly
Professional demeanor both through email and on the phone
Good communication skills – verbal and written
Should be very organized and able to productively multi-task
As the Digital Marketing Specialist at Lawgical you are highly organized, goal-oriented, deadline-driven and are meticulous with your attention to detail. The Lawgical marketing team is lean and agile, and in this role you recognize the need to roll up your sleeves to identify opportunities to maximize customer revenue/conversions and increase our brand awareness and loyalty. It’s important for you to be an in-house subject matter expert — understanding your customer’s and the industry trends — to effectively communicate to our potential customers.
While self-motivated and autonomous, you work (and communicate) closely with your marketing and sales colleagues to set goals and a roadmap to achieve them. Ultimately, this translates into delivering campaigns that are aligned with the company’s mission and priorities. You are revenue and results oriented and create content, emails, and marketing materials around expanding client base.
You have strong communication, design, and analytical skills that support your primary goal of creating digital campaigns that drive revenue growth (new customer acquisition, retention, cross-selling and upselling).
* Manage email campaign calendar for up to 4 brands * Create targeted email campaigns * Develop graphic and content assets for email campaigns * Create campaign landing pages * Measure campaign results and effectiveness * Distribution Optimization (determining optimal time, frequency, messaging, etc) * Develop campaign ideas based off company analytics and results * Identify audience and tailor content/campaigns around target customers * Identify channels’ partners and content distribution opportunities * Curate and manage email marketing lists and segments * Coordinate campaigns with sales and marketing teams * Create, update, and manage lead nurturing and drip campaigns * Code responsive email templates in HTML and CSS * Automate marketing tasks and processes * Create, buy and track effectiveness of social media campaigns * Maintain PPC ad campaigns
Experience and Skills * 2+ years experience setting goals and developing a plan to achieve them * 2+ years of experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and marketing analytics * 2+ years of experience with PPC advertising * Experience with social media advertising * Experience with email marketing tools (e.g., MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, etc) * Experience with list management, targeting and segmentation * Experience with A/B testing * Strong written skills and experience with blogging * Strong analytical skills * Video editing a plus, but not required * Experience with Zapier (or other automation tools) a plus * Proficient with spreadsheet and graphics software
How to Apply Please send an HTML email campaign to email@example.com promoting yourself as Lawgical’s next Digital Marketing Specialist.
Please include… * a link to your resume * salary requirements * an original graphic you created * your favorite gif of all time * all other elements that make an email campaign effective
YouTube (If you plan to create regular content to drive leads)
Lead Generation Approach
Create Lead Gen Excel Tracking Sheet
Create Email Templates
Create Facebook Message Templates
Create Cold Calling Script
Leave Behind Documents
Audits or Leave Behind Documents
Product Offering pdf
Operational Workflows (How you’ll handle new customers when you sign them up)
Campaign Planning & Integration
Scheduling and Posting
Content Creation & Review
Ad Creation & Review
Campaign Data Management & Review
Content Calendar Plan
Client Campaign Reporting Plan
Weekly Networking Meeting Schedule
Our agency provides advertising and marketing services to agencies and brands. The owner handles most of the workload herself along with help from contractors. Speaking of contractors, the owner is currently in need of an assistant. She is looking for an experienced, intelligent, enthusiastic, dependable, and hard-working part-time contractor. This person will be responsible for assisting with digital advertising operations and behind-the-scenes account management for 2-3 clients.
Specifically, the Advertising Assistant’s tasks will include:
• Executing Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn campaigns • Setting up marketing pixels in Google Tag Manager • Setting up goal and event tracking in Google Analytics • Setting up e-commerce tracking in Google Analytics • Trafficking digital advertising campaigns • Reporting on live digital campaigns • Optimizing live digital campaigns • Assisting with post-campaign performance presentations • Assisting with task and project management • Executing programmatic advertising campaigns
The owner will provide assistance on all of the above tasks.
• Minimum two years Account Coordinator experience • Minimum two years Facebook Business Manager experience • Experience with other types of social media advertising a plus (Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) • Minimum one-year experience with Double Click Campaign Manager • Six-months experience with DoubleClick Bid Manager • One-year experience with Google Tag Manager • Project management experience • Strong proficiency in Excel and Power Point • Working knowledge of important advertising metrics such as impressions, clicks, click-through rate, conversions and cost per conversion
Skills/Traits desired for this position are • Assistant not afraid to pick up the phone and get things done • Strong communication & listening skills • Strategic/analytical thinking • Problem solving • Team player • Self-driven & motivated • Ability to jump in with little direction • Organized • Thirst for learning new things
A degree or concentration in advertising, marketing, communications or business administration preferred.
This position would start as a part-time contractor at 15 hours per week. Work from our home office in North Boulder for ½ a day 2 days per week is likely. Other work can be done from home.
Marketing Manager to help us make Punch Bowl Social one of the most engaging, exciting and innovative brands.
Extensive knowledge of digital marketing with a strong background in working with rapidly expanding startup organizations.
Positive attitude, a tireless work ethic and an insatiable appetite for growth.
As a Marketing specialist you should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas.
You should also be well versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics. The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
Punch Bowl Social innovates and leads a modern authentic approach to the “eat-ertainment” category by effectively combining a diner-inspired scratch-kitchen, craft beverage program, and entertainment in a highly curated design-forward environment.
In addition to our passion for providing exceptional food & drink, we are committed to personalized customer service and creating an environment of inclusion and support across our entire organization.
We seek individuals with an authentic respect for people and a passion for our trade.
5+ years experience in commercial marketing or agency marketing.
Strong background in digital marketing with a passion for staying up to date on trends.
Proven self-starter with a proactive mindset.
Experience and interest in working with a fast-moving, startup organization.
Consistent and strong collaborator who elevates the work of cross-functional teams.
Proven ability to build and maintain working relationships.
Experience with Keynote, Excel, InDesign, etc.
Above average communication and presentation skills- both oral and written.
Strong attention for detail with the ability to multitask in a deadline driven environment.
3+ years’ experience in a marketing specialist or similar role
2+ years in a graphic design roll
Strong organization, detail oriented with prioritization skills
Exceptional communication and writing skills
Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
Proficiency with Google Analytics and web analysis tools
Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs
Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
Help develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about Punch Bowl Social and drive traffic to individual stores.
Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own the implementation from ideation to execution.
Work with individual stores to understand their short and longer-term marketing needs, and communicate those needs to internal teams.
Partner with external PR team to develop and coordinate local market activities and opportunities.
Planning and overseeing production of print, digital and direct response advertising.
Planning and overseeing production of print, electronic and direct mail advertising for the company.
Copywriting for internal communications and sales materials as needed.
Assist in the management and implementation of amendments to Company Website.
Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
Participate in the development of strategic marketing plans for 2019 and beyond.
Support NRO activities, as needed.
Social media support, as needed.
• Develop marketing strategies for projects, including company websites and social media along with plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.) • Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends • Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaign results and project recommendations to senior management team • Create and execute lead generation programs • Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools desired • Analyze data to determine campaign efficiency • Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.) • Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines
If you are interested in becoming part of a nationally expanding concept, with significant growth opportunities, we look forward to reviewing your resume. Please click the link to apply. Outside placement agencies and recruiters will not be considered. Please do not contact the above mentioned location.
We are looking for a social media marketing superstar to help grow our business and become part of our team. You must have a friendly demeanour, detail-oriented, and enjoy bringing your creative ideas to life.
Job Duties Include:
*Create/manage/maintain social media content
* Promote our Brand, Missions and Services across social media channels
* Develop and execute a social media calendar
* Coordinate posts and messaging on key campaigns
* Shoot, snap, edit and post A LOT of pictures
* Directly interact with consumers by providing engaging content and information about our services and replying to customers who ask questions or post concerns on Facebook.
* Must be highly self-motivated
* Must have a minimum of 2 years in social media marketing
* Experience with social media marketing tools like Hootsuite
* Experience with digital performance analytical tools (Google Analytics, etc.)
* Understanding of SEO, SEM, and PPC a HUGE plus!
* Proficiency with analytics tools and software (Facebook Ads, Insights)
We are a mission-driven company delivering online relationship and self-development education.
You are someone who can do anything technical within a business like this…
– build landing pages – create funnels – hook up automations – track with Google Analytics – check every link is pointing where it should be – create and monitor FB ads
You can be based anywhere so long as your wifi is strong and you can be contacted in realtime during daytime MT.
You are: – responsive – action-oriented – a safe pair of hands – detail-oriented – able to sign off on everything working perfectly – problem-solver – if you don’t know how to do something, you can figure it out – team-player – you know when to ask for support – self-managing – you can manage and prioritize your own workflow
Knowledge of our software is desirable: – Active Campaign – Thrivecart – Everwebinar – Deadline Funnels
Contract is negotiable – ideally we would retain you monthly with a clear list of your deliverables and responsibilities.
To apply, please send an email which lets us know why you are a good fit. No standard cover letters please.
ip for newbies (who have a few spare $$$ to try this ecom game)
After a couple months of trying the $5 test ads here and there. It’s not enough, try this instead:
Do your interest research (pretty thoroughly) then release 3 adsets (same creative) 1 VC, 1 ATC, 1 Purchase, at a big fat wopping $25 per day budget (lol), but keep a very VERY close eye on them for about 3 to 4 hours, 1 will out perform on the CTR, kill the other 2 (you’ll have only spent about 10 bucks)
Then duplicate that 1 about 5 times over 3-4 hours, AGAIN, 1 will outperform significantly, kill the other 4 (you’ll only have spent another $10).
Since I’ve tested this way I’ve started to find regular winners, not quite 200-300k months (hopefully soon) but 40, 50, 60k months at, 30% profit on average.
Facebook like you to spend money, but you can actually FAKE, spend money, if you just keep an eye on it.
FINAL TIP – don’t go bed with a few of those adsets going, you’ll wake up crying 9 times out of 10.
I’m no pro by any means, and I certainly don’t have loads of money, I just test playing the odds.
Yeahh !! That’s right, 4 million searches/month for a keyword at $0.05 per click for a product.
Do the math;
If the product costs $15.00 and I get $3.00 per sale that will be 12 million dollars. Assuming 1% conversion we are looking at $40,000 / month
Now, if the domain name is availble I should not have any problem going to the top of the google rankings and just wait for the cash to flow in.
Guess what? I got the domain name !
Reality Knocks On My Door And Did Not look Happy
So I spend three days building a quick blog and a landing page with the orange button, product pictures and even video trailer of the movie product. Next step, I open my adwords account, build an ad or two and started pumping money into that campaign.
Day #1 – Zero Clicks and 45 impressions – What ??
Ok so I increased my bids to $0.50 per click. I figure google will at last try to increase my impressions so I can have a better chance and also pay them more.
Day #2 – 1 Click and 50 impressions – Are You Messing With Me?
Ok, so I decided to reaaaallllly go for it and go full blast CPC on Google’s Ass. So I went up to $3.00 per click