|Rational assessment of businesses.|
|company is a cash-generating, industry-dominating, wealth-creating powerhouse — what we call a Rule Maker.|
|We’ve identified 11 general attributes of Rule-Making companies. Part 1 covers five qualitative aspects of a business. For each of these, the scoring is simple — 1 point if the attribute is met, 0 points if it’s not. Part 2 covers six financial criteria. Since these are more objective, each is worth 2 points if met, 0 points if not. Altogether, that’s 17 possible points. Got it? If so, pick a company to analyze and let’s get started!|
|*Note* Rule Maker analysis is primarily for companies with at least $1 Billion in annual sales.|
|Part 1: Evaluating the Biz — Answer honestly! It’s either 100% yes, or else no.|
|1) Dominant Brand — Is the company the standout category king within its industry?|
|2) Repeat Purchases — Do customers return for purchase at least once a month?|
|3) Convenience — Within its industry, is the company’s product/service accessibility and convenience the best?|
|4) Expanding Possibilities — Can you answer “yes” to the following two questions?|
|a) Do your friends know about and use the product/service?|
|b) Is worldwide expansion believable for their stuff?|
|5) Your Familiarity & Interest — Are you a user of the company’s products or at least very familiar with them?|
|Part 2: Company Financials — Fill in the cells outlined in blue. The spreadsheet will crunch the numbers.|
|*Important Note* — When evaluating quarterly (10-Q) results, use the year-to-date income statement data.|
|For example, if a company is 3/4 of the way through its fiscal year, use the full 9 months of info.|
After looking at the market for a while I
couldn’t find any trend that I like. Today, before market close I
decided to place 2 swing trades; $XELA and $AAOI.
Let’s see what happens tomorrow morning or during the day.
This new strategy takes advantage of the low risk and bull trending stocks and the end of the day. There still going to be after hour traders reading the trends and potentially keep moving the stock higher.
In order to improve data quality and maximise its insight potential, the Forrester report identifies seven quality dimensions that marketers should align their data across for best results:
- Timeliness: Timely data comes from sources that are
up to date. Access to faster data enables relevant insights that meet
- Completeness: Complete data records are ones where
all expected attributes are provided. A complete customer and marketing
data set ensures that all behaviors, intentions, permissions, and
sentiments are captured for robust analysis, such as understanding
channel halo effects or how customers feel about your brand
- Consistency: Consistent data references a common
taxonomy across platforms, channels, and campaigns. Having consistent
data for things like campaign codes and customer identifiers can help
marketers speed up the data collection process and analyse trends over
time, without worrying about data being labeled correctly
- Relevance: Relevant data directly relates to the
analysis being performed. Adding a slew of data into the system won’t
help solve the business problem if it’s not relevant. Relevant data
helps answer marketing business problems, address customer behavior
questions, and make day-to-day decisions
- Transparency: Transparent data refers to data whose
sources are easy to trace and identify. Marketers who understand the
data nuances from first-party and media sources, such as ad servers,
will be able to determine if specific streams of data are necessary for
their marketing performance analysis
- Accuracy: The adage “garbage in, garbage out” has
never been more relevant in today’s data-rich world. Only accurate data
can reflect true actions
- Representativeness: An important part of targeting, representativeness ensures data collected and leveraged for insights accurately reflects the marketplace or an advertiser’s target audience
Hey HackerHipster, are you ready to sling shoot into that moving green SMA?
After hitting 52 week lowest point $UGAZ is readyt to boom back for winter. Winter is here.
The RSI is way oversold and the MACD is about to turn around to bullish. We are doing a red to green move here. I’m expecting to see at least $13 on $UGAZ in the next 2 weeks.
- Find the best seller by looking at the sales volume on each category
- Clean the html
- Find UPC number for item
Candlestick charts are a technical tool that pack data for multiple time frames into single price bars. This makes them more useful than traditional open-high, low-close bars (OHLC) or simple lines that connect the dots of closing prices. Candlesticks build patterns that predict price direction once completed. Proper color coding adds depth to this colorful technical tool, which dates back to 18th century Japanese rice traders.
Study these pattern to learn when to start looking at the potential resistance or support levels indicated by a retracement Fibonacci scale.
Data Science Tutorial
- Pivot Tables
- VBA Scripting
- Introduction to Modeling
- Python 3
- Social Media Mining
- API Interactions
Business Intelligence Software • Tableau
Advanced Topics • Big Data Analytics with Hadoop • Machine Learning
It wasn’t my first time, I have done this before. This time was different. My heart fell almost to the floor. Crypto is falling.
Back in 2017 I was one of those newbies who invested in bitcoin during the 20k bullrun. It felt magical. The math behind percentages and group psychology completily got my curious mind.
Yes, earlier in 2018 I realized it was too late to learn about market cycles and stop loss. Almost a year later I learned about shorting and then I realized … we all behave like waves.
Are we really mini waves that materialized at this micro levels of existance compare to the universe? We are the children of a big bang after all.
- Passioned about data and statistics?
- Do you spend time imagining how best to visualize data? Are you dedicated to transforming data into information, information into knowledge, and knowledge into informed action?
- Data analyst to help transform raw performance data into intelligible information that can be used to improve your business processes
- The data analyst gathers information from various sources, and interpret patterns and trends.
- Responsible for reporting information in ways that it can be assimilated quickly and effectively
- Dedicated to helping customers win and maintain contracts
- Focus is on implementing, monitoring and reporting customers’ green, sustainable business-management practices
- Acquiring and “scrubbing” data from primary and secondary data sources
- Interpreting data and analyzing results using statistical techniques
- Developed analysis and reporting capabilities; providing on-going reports and developing new reports as needed
- Identify, analyze, and interprete trends and patterns in complex data sets
- Researching performance analytics from related businesses and industries
- Worked with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Identify and implement process improvement opportunities
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Technical expertise regarding data models, data mining and data segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL and experience with one or more reporting packages
- Highly skilled in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Self-motivated and detail oriented; excellent organizational and time-management skills with a proven ability to complete projects on a deadline
- Demonstrated aptitude for proactive problem-solving
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Collaborative working style with a “can do” attitude
$MBRX got some volume this morning after News were released. Noticing the chart was about to move, based on Volume, I decided to take a trade and made 42.84%.This Robinhood account will be my practice account which I plan to grow to a $1 million dollars.
Do you have a lot of data, but can’t afford to hire someone to work with it? I am a recently trained data scientist looking to boost my resume. I will work with your data for free!
Some possible services I could provide:
– look through your data, clean it up, and put it into a useable format
– help you think through the types of questions you could address with your data
– analyze the data in order to answer those questions
– help you think about new data you might like to collect
– basically anything else relating to data!
Interested? Have questions? Let’s chat!
- Self-motivated person with an entrepreneurial spirit that can help you grow your businesses.
- Enjoys learning new skills, has a good grasp on digital marketing
- Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Calling on current and perspective clients
- Developing new business strategies
- Seeking out and pursuing new business opportunities
- Website and social media marketing
- Editing and occasional copy-writing
- Some administrative tasks to include order tracking and project management
- A successful candidate will bring fresh ideas to the table, enjoys working in a collaborative environment, and values producing excellent work. This person is also a great communicator in person, on the phone, and via email.
- erbal and written
- -Should be very organized and able to productively multi-task
- Hours: 15-20 a week with opportunity to grow
- Compensation: Hourly plus Commission
- 2 plus years of marketing and/or business experience
- Has a good grasp of the Internet, Websites and Social Media
- Good technical skills
- Catches on to new technologies quickly
- Professional demeanor both through email and on the phone
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Should be very organized and able to productively multi-task
Optimizely is the world’s leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce and campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product and marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, and drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely’s impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times and many more global enterprises.
Optimizely is the industry leader in web and mobile optimization and experimentation platform. We enable businesses to show the right thing to the right person at the right time by turning data into action. Optimizely is looking for mid to senior level Data Analyst who can provide analytical support and a strategic perspective to our internal partners throughout the organization by delivering valuable business insights to drive actions. As a data expert, you will define the key metrics by working with department stakeholders and model them in the unified business model layer of our analytical system to provide recommendations, and eventually help them drive business decisions to enhance the service to our customers. You have a strong technical and quantitative analysis background, and an exceptional ability to distill and communicate complex data.
What you and your team will be doing:
- Own KPIs and business dashboards, using SQL, to enable business performance management
- Conduct quantitative research, and perform statistical analysis and feature engineering using Python/R to analyze data, and develop actionable insights
- Analyze and interpret statistical data to understand the relation between different variations of experiments and other product features of Optimizely
- Collaborate with members and executives of other departments to execute on strategic initiatives through project-based research and ad-hoc analysis.
- Implement predictive statistical models using data science and machine learning algorithms like supervised and unsupervised learning on customer and product data sets to identify key drivers of Optimizely’s business
- Drive efficiencies in business with automation of data and information, and identify areas of opportunity where existing data could provide enhanced business benefit
- Translate technical findings to non-technical audiences, and communicate it through the use of well-designed visualizations using tools such as Looker, Tableau etc
As the Digital Marketing Specialist at Lawgical you are highly organized, goal-oriented, deadline-driven and are meticulous with your attention to detail. The Lawgical marketing team is lean and agile, and in this role you recognize the need to roll up your sleeves to identify opportunities to maximize customer revenue/conversions and increase our brand awareness and loyalty. It’s important for you to be an in-house subject matter expert — understanding your customer’s and the industry trends — to effectively communicate to our potential customers.
While self-motivated and autonomous, you work (and communicate) closely with your marketing and sales colleagues to set goals and a roadmap to achieve them. Ultimately, this translates into delivering campaigns that are aligned with the company’s mission and priorities. You are revenue and results oriented and create content, emails, and marketing materials around expanding client base.
You have strong communication, design, and analytical skills that support your primary goal of creating digital campaigns that drive revenue growth (new customer acquisition, retention, cross-selling and upselling).
* Manage email campaign calendar for up to 4 brands
* Create targeted email campaigns
* Develop graphic and content assets for email campaigns
* Create campaign landing pages
* Measure campaign results and effectiveness
* Distribution Optimization (determining optimal time, frequency, messaging, etc)
* Develop campaign ideas based off company analytics and results
* Identify audience and tailor content/campaigns around target customers
* Identify channels’ partners and content distribution opportunities
* Curate and manage email marketing lists and segments
* Coordinate campaigns with sales and marketing teams
* Create, update, and manage lead nurturing and drip campaigns
* Code responsive email templates in HTML and CSS
* Automate marketing tasks and processes
* Create, buy and track effectiveness of social media campaigns
* Maintain PPC ad campaigns
Experience and Skills
* 2+ years experience setting goals and developing a plan to achieve them
* 2+ years of experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and marketing analytics
* 2+ years of experience with PPC advertising
* Experience with social media advertising
* Experience with email marketing tools (e.g., MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, etc)
* Experience with list management, targeting and segmentation
* Experience with A/B testing
* Strong written skills and experience with blogging
* Strong analytical skills
* Video editing a plus, but not required
* Experience with Zapier (or other automation tools) a plus
* Proficient with spreadsheet and graphics software
How to Apply
Please send an HTML email campaign to firstname.lastname@example.org promoting yourself as Lawgical’s next Digital Marketing Specialist.
* a link to your resume
* salary requirements
* an original graphic you created
* your favorite gif of all time
* all other elements that make an email campaign effective
Learn more about us at…
To Starting a
Social Media Marketing Agency
- Business Plan
- Business Name
- Service Offering
- Pricing Plan
- Outsourcing Approach
- Business License
- Inc File
- Local Business License
- Tax ID
SWEPS and Other Topics
- Social Media Marketing
- Web Development & Marketing
- Email Marketing & Automation
- Pay Per Click
- Search Engine Optimization
- Content Marketing
- Sales Funnel Strategy
- Awareness > Consideration > Conversion
- Integrating SWEPS
- Awareness > Consideration > Conversion
- Business Email Account
- Business Cards
- Bank Account
- Basic QuickBooks Setup
- Home Page
- Services Page
- Contact Page
- Social Media Business Accounts Setup
- YouTube (If you plan to create regular content to drive leads)
- Lead Generation Approach
- Create Lead Gen Excel Tracking Sheet
- Email Marketing
- Create Email Templates
- Facebook Messages
- Create Facebook Message Templates
- Cold Calling
- Create Cold Calling Script
- Leave Behind Documents
- Audits or Leave Behind Documents
- Onboarding Document
- Proposal Templates
- Product Offering pdf
- Operational Workflows (How you’ll handle new customers when you sign them up)
- Campaign Planning & Integration
- Content Planning
- Scheduling and Posting
- Content Creation & Review
- Ad Creation & Review
- Campaign Data Management & Review
- Content Calendar Plan
- Customer Testimonials
- Client Campaign Reporting Plan
- Prospecting List
- Weekly Networking Meeting Schedule
Our agency provides advertising and marketing services to agencies and brands. The owner handles most of the workload herself along with help from contractors. Speaking of contractors, the owner is currently in need of an assistant. She is looking for an experienced, intelligent, enthusiastic, dependable, and hard-working part-time contractor. This person will be responsible for assisting with digital advertising operations and behind-the-scenes account management for 2-3 clients.
Specifically, the Advertising Assistant’s tasks will include:
• Executing Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn campaigns
• Setting up marketing pixels in Google Tag Manager
• Setting up goal and event tracking in Google Analytics
• Setting up e-commerce tracking in Google Analytics
• Trafficking digital advertising campaigns
• Reporting on live digital campaigns
• Optimizing live digital campaigns
• Assisting with post-campaign performance presentations
• Assisting with task and project management
• Executing programmatic advertising campaigns
The owner will provide assistance on all of the above tasks.
• Minimum two years Account Coordinator experience
• Minimum two years Facebook Business Manager experience
• Experience with other types of social media advertising a plus (Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
• Minimum one-year experience with Double Click Campaign Manager
• Six-months experience with DoubleClick Bid Manager
• One-year experience with Google Tag Manager
• Project management experience
• Strong proficiency in Excel and Power Point
• Working knowledge of important advertising metrics such as impressions, clicks, click-through rate, conversions and cost per conversion
Skills/Traits desired for this position are
• Assistant not afraid to pick up the phone and get things done
• Strong communication & listening skills
• Strategic/analytical thinking
• Problem solving
• Team player
• Self-driven & motivated
• Ability to jump in with little direction
• Thirst for learning new things
A degree or concentration in advertising, marketing, communications or business administration preferred.
This position would start as a part-time contractor at 15 hours per week. Work from our home office in North Boulder for ½ a day 2 days per week is likely. Other work can be done from home.
Associate Data Analyst
Job Title: Associate Data Analyst
Location: Reston, VA
Start Date: January 2019
About This Role:
Comscore is seeking an Associate Data Analyst in Reston VA for the Custom Analytics team that will support the Financial Services vertical and organizational goals by providing industry knowledge and analytical thinking.Working as part of the Custom Analytics department within the company, this individual will work hands-on with the vast array of Comscore data assets to maintain data quality,analyze data trends, champion data driven insights on online consumer behavior, and expand current product offerings. Additionally, this individual will work within a creative environment to manipulate data, statistically analyze data and convey findings to stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
- Drive custom analytical analysis across a wide range of data assets including PC, Mobile and TV data.
- Work effectively with client services to deliver data on an ongoing and custom basis and ensure data meets clients needs.
- Preserve quality data by implementing team-wide standard and independent QA processes, maintaining proprietary data collection programs, and resolving any data anomalies.
- Understand core products by researching industry trends, knowing the base data used in all delivered reports.
What you;ll need:
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative subject such as Statistics, Engineering, Economics, Computer Science, etc.
- Experience in data analysis and problem solving with big data.
- Experience with SQL or knowledge of relational databases and methods for efficiently retrieving data.
- Ability to think creatively and solve complex problems.
- Excellent verbal, written and computer communication skills with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- The nature of the teams dynamics will require an individual that is able to work closely in a collaborative role with other team members, as well as complete tasks individually as assigned.
- Strong analytical/critical thinking and innovation skills.
- Self-motivated, fast learner, creative, team player willing to help others. Flexible and able to work fast under tight deadlines with demanding quality requirements. Project management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
At this time, Comscore will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position
Master Data Analyst
Business Data Analyst II
Apply NowDate posted 12/12/2018
Requisition Number: 231952BR
Location: United States – Connecticut – Stamford
Zip Code: 06901
Area of Interest: Operations/General, Telecommunications
Position Type: Full Time
Responsible for the development and documentation of billing solutions to address business needs. Understands business process and the systems utilized to implement business process to achieve Company goals. Assists in the completion of billing application projects at the corporate level. Facilitates the gathering of data from various systems and sources to perform analysis, design and business impact assessments for billing related projects.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience and the needs of internal clients and projects.
Gathers, analyzes, refines, validates, documents and maintains complex systems requirements for requests related to billing systems and reporting needs.
Analyzes system interdependencies, system requirements, risks, and risk mitigations that could impact or be impacted by the delivery of new products, services, processes and/or support technologies including assessing and communicating impacts of systems changes and/or outages/risks to the business.
Defines, documents, implements, communicates and tracks related systems rules, policies and configurations.
Makes recommendations based on data for process improvement and strategic business decision making.
Assists in the implementation of billing software standards and processes.
Delivers on project commitments and assists team members to ensure timely project completion.
Understands policies, procedures, and practices for analysis of business performance and impact.
Develops communication documentation to support deployment of reporting and application solutions to end users.
Performs other duties as requested by supervisor
Skills / Abilities and Knowledge
Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
Ability to use personal computer and software applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheet, etc.)
Ability to work independently
Ability to work with others to resolve problems, handle requests or situations
Ability to perform detailed business analysis and design
Ability to effectively consult with department managers and leaders
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or business related field, or equivalent experience
Related Work Experience
3 Years Overall general Systems and Applications Experience
2 Years Data collection and database design
2 Years Reporting Systems Experience
3 Years Project Management
2 Years Documentation and Design
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
Knowledge of business process re-engineering
Knowledge of cable television products and services
Knowledge of operating systems including NT, desktop productivity software and client/server system architecture
Knowledge of database/reporting systems (SQL, Oracle, .NET, Crystal, etc)
Knowledge of basic ETL concepts and systems (SSIS, Informatica)
Knowledge of Structured Query Language (TSQL, PLSQL)
Knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Date: Dec 12, 2018
Location: White Plains, NY; Louisville, , NY, US
USO – Danone Foods, Inc, a subsidiary of Danone, is looking forMaster Data Analyst in United States (US) for White Plains, NY; Louisville, CO
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food
through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life
Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health
through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human
progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our
100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis.
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside.
The Master Data Analyst will be responsible for creation and maintenance of the Material, Vendor and customer Master Data for all of the business units within Danone North America. The Master Data Analyst will be responsible for monitoring Raw Materials, packaging materials, finish goods, vendor and customer master data with the purpose of improving data quality and timing. It will act as a liaison between the different business functions and our 3rd party data management team.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION
• Standardize data convention across multiple business units; including creation and maintenance of processes, finding and implemening the use of common tools
Master Data Maintenance and Business Analysis
• Analyze and Propose master data creation process improvement and identify, troubleshoot, and correct issues
• Provide guidance for master data maintenance to cross functional teams responsible for entry of key data
• Support the Master Data Manager with the day to day material, vendor, customer creation and pricing maintenance and ongoing maintenance for all areas
• Support the finance team during budget period with data reporting and data uploads
• Utilize analytical skills to improve master data oversight
• Continuous improvement to our product lifecycle process for finish product, raw and packaging materials Vendors as well as customer Master
• Drive the Material inactivation process by running report and keep up to date all material master data inactivation within SAP
• Work closely with material planning team and supply planning team to clean up and update material master data for discontinue materials in coordination with the BOM team as well
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Any equivalent combination of education and experience, which provides the applicant with the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform the job, will be considered.
• Bachelors degree required, with degree in Information Systems or Supply Chain preferred
• Minimum of 2 year of experience working with SAP master data required
• Demonstrated analytical competency
• Experience using mass maintenance tools (like Winshuttle) preferred
• Experience Using Orsoft Workflow tool a nice to have
• Customer Focus – solicits and uses feedback for continuous improvement. Strives for quality and excellence.
• Accountability – takes a no excuses approach to making things happen. Takes responsibility for own actions and results.
• Teamwork – Actively assists to move the team toward the completion of goals
• Communication Skills – Effectively expresses ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form.
• Collaboration – Establishes collaborative relationships to achieve objective
We are looking for a social media marketing superstar to help grow our business and become part of our team. You must have a friendly demeanour, detail-oriented, and enjoy bringing your creative ideas to life.
Job Duties Include:
*Create/manage/maintain social media content
* Promote our Brand, Missions and Services across social media channels
* Develop and execute a social media calendar
* Coordinate posts and messaging on key campaigns
* Shoot, snap, edit and post A LOT of pictures
* Directly interact with consumers by providing engaging content and information about our services and replying to customers who ask questions or post concerns on Facebook.
* Must be highly self-motivated
* Must have a minimum of 2 years in social media marketing
* Experience with social media marketing tools like Hootsuite
* Experience with digital performance analytical tools (Google Analytics, etc.)
* Understanding of SEO, SEM, and PPC a HUGE plus!
* Proficiency with analytics tools and software (Facebook Ads, Insights)
Technical analysis is a careful analysis of coin reports and charts. Although with a few close similarities with other forms of trading, cryptocurrency’s unique characteristics have helped made several tools invaluable in studying coin behaviour, predicting future movement to take proper trading steps.
In this article, you would learn about more advanced methods employed in the technical analysis of cryptocurrencies, e.g. Bitcoin. Each of these methods has striking characteristics, and readers are advised to study them carefully.
JAPANESE CANDLESTICKS METHOD FOR TRADING CRYPTO
The Japanese candlesticks are technical analysis tools used to provide adequate trading data to investors. Since cryptocurrency trading occurs on exchanges, there is a section that shows charts in the form of graphs, having different time frames from 1 hour, one day, one week, one month etc. When observed carefully, when zoomed in, two types of candlesticks are seen that make up the chart. They are red and green candlesticks. The red candlestick is used to illustrate a decline in price while the green candlestick is used to show an increase in price.
Even though cryptocurrencies are entirely different from other traditional assets, similarities exist between them in the way they are charted coupled with the open, high, low & close (OHLC) of trading. The OHLC is identified in the image below.
Research shows that five favourite candlestick patterns provide useful direction for traders. These candlesticks work within price ranges in predicting the next movement of the trade either increase or decrease in value. The most accurate patterns are divided into two namely reversals and continuations. Reversals are patterns that predict a downtrend in price while continuations is a pattern that predicts an uptrend in price from its present price.
A trend can either be bullish or bearish. A pattern is said to be bullish when it is in the direction of an upward trend while it is said to be bearish when it is in the direction of a downward trend. The five popular candlesticks are namely The Hammer, The Piercing Line, The Bullish Engulfing Pattern, The Morning Star and the Three Soldiers.
The Hammer shows a bullish pattern in a reverse order in which the asset nears a downtrend. Its opposite is Hanging Man.
THE ELLIOT WAVE PRINCIPLE METHOD FOR CRYPTOCURRENCY
This principle is a form of technical analysis that employs the study of market psychology, identifying the 24hr High and Low prices and use these factors in making market decisions. Every trader that use this form of technical analysis believes that the crypto market is influenced by market psychology using fundamental analysis. Success when using Elliot wave can
9 Ways To Spy On Your Shopify Competitors
Google maps SEO
Craving Crypto EP 48 “How to easily swing trade crypto (working strategy)”
Welcome to the “Craving Crypto Podcast! Hit that like & subscribe”
Topic = “How to easily swing trade crypto (working strategy)”
Some Q+A from the comment section
- First we will goto Coinmarketcap.com > view all > 7D trend.. Then you find coins with high trading volume and rounded bottoms / accumulation patterns. (this is our entry criteria)
- Understand your risk management! When first testing this strategy use very small amounts of your trading capital until you are comfortable.
- Then we goto tradingview.com or Coinsignals.trade and take our fib tool going from the low to the high & setting sell orders on the fib levels. TP 1 = 25% sold TP 2 = 25% sold TP 3 = 25% sold.. Then keep 25% in long term.
Example -> https://www.tradingview.com/x/n9CNIyui
CHARTS AND LINKS BELOW 🙂
BINANCE SIGNUP! -> https://www.binance.com/?ref=15193962
COINCAP CHART -> https://www.tradingview.com/x/40dOAruF
Coinigy signup! -> https://www.coinigy.com/?r=e1f60de5
Bitmex signup -> https://www.bitmex.com/register/e655oo
BTC : 1DmQZJzu4LYQuS6WBkhnfeZX5bhuv3sHJW
VIP COURSE & SIGNALS -> https://highaltitudecrypto.io/shop/
BTC CHART 2 =
NASDAQ CHART 1 =
Netflix and chill bubble
We are a mission-driven company delivering online relationship and self-development education.
You are someone who can do anything technical within a business like this…
– build landing pages
– create funnels
– hook up automations
– track with Google Analytics
– check every link is pointing where it should be
– create and monitor FB ads
You can be based anywhere so long as your wifi is strong and you can be contacted in realtime during daytime MT.
– a safe pair of hands
– detail-oriented – able to sign off on everything working perfectly
– problem-solver – if you don’t know how to do something, you can figure it out
– team-player – you know when to ask for support
– self-managing – you can manage and prioritize your own workflow
Knowledge of our software is desirable:
– Active Campaign
– Deadline Funnels
Contract is negotiable – ideally we would retain you monthly with a clear list of your deliverables and responsibilities.
To apply, please send an email which lets us know why you are a good fit. No standard cover letters please.
Jack and Clayton
Facebook Ads Strategy
/ = Narrow Down
ES = Engaged Shoppers
WW = Worldwide
- Adset 1 – Interests 1/ES – WW – Facebook & IG Feeds – 7 Day Click or 1 Day View
- Adset 2 – Interests 2/ES – WW – Facebook & IG Feeds – 7 Day Click or 1 Day View
- Adset 3 – Interests 3/ES – WW – Facebook & IG Feeds – 7 Day Click or 1 Day View
- Adset 4 – Interests 4/ES – WW – Facebook & IG Feeds – 7 Day Click or 1 Day View
- Adset 5 – Interests 5/ES – WW – Facebook & IG Feeds – 7 Day Click or 1 Day View
- Adset 6 – Interests 6/ES – WW – Facebook & IG Feeds – 7 Day Click or 1 Day View
- Adset 7 – Interests 7/ES – WW – Facebook & IG Feeds – 7 Day Click or 1 Day View
- Adset 8 – Interests 8/ES – WW – Facebook & IG Feeds – 7 Day Click or 1 Day View
- Adset 9 – Interest Stack – WW – Facebook & IG Feeds – 7 Day Click or 1 Day View
- Adset 10 – Interests 10/Interest 9/Interest 8 – WW – Facebook & IG Feeds – 7 Day Click or 1 Day View
Keep making new interest adset variations for as long as possible. Milk interests for as long as possible before starting lookalike audiences.
Start some retargeting audiences:
Adset 1 – Retargeting Audience VC- $3/day – Facebook & IG Feeds – 7 Day Click or 1 Day View
Adset 2 – Retargeting Audience AC – $3/day – Facebook & IG Feeds – 7 Day Click or 1 Day View
Adset 3 – Retargeting Audience VV – $3/day – Facebook & IG Feeds – 7 Day Click or 1 Day View
Adset 1 – Retargeting Audience VC- $3/day – Automatic Placement – 7 Day Click or 1 Day View
Break down your main campaign to see where the results are coming from. Pick the best country to start your lookalikes in. Milk that country for as long as possible before moving to a new one.
- Lookalike 1-10% – Product page viewers (Based on people that went to your product page. Regardless if they bought or not. People that visited the link)
- Lookalike 1-10% – Abandoned checkouts (Based on people that abandoned their cart in your store)
- Lookalike 1-10% – Initiated checkouts (Based on a specific product)
- Lookalike 1-10% – Purchases (Based on people that bought your product in your store)
- Lookalike 1-10% – Fan page engagers (Based on people that engaged with your fanpage)
- Lookalike 1-10% – Ad & Post Engagers (Based on people that engaged with any of your ads and posts)
- Lookalike 1-10% – Fan page followers (Based on your fanpage followers)
- Lookalike 1-10% – Video viewers (Based on people that viewed any of your videos)
- Lookalike 1-10% – Instagram Engagers (Based on people that engaged with your Instagram profile)
Keep cycling through adsets. Make new ones EVERY DAY. That is the key ?
Facebook Ads Strategy for Newbies
ip for newbies (who have a few spare $$$ to try this ecom game)
After a couple months of trying the $5 test ads here and there. It’s not enough, try this instead:
- Do your interest research (pretty thoroughly) then release 3 adsets (same creative) 1 VC, 1 ATC, 1 Purchase, at a big fat wopping $25 per day budget (lol), but keep a very VERY close eye on them for about 3 to 4 hours, 1 will out perform on the CTR, kill the other 2 (you’ll have only spent about 10 bucks)
- Then duplicate that 1 about 5 times over 3-4 hours, AGAIN, 1 will outperform significantly, kill the other 4 (you’ll only have spent another $10).
- Since I’ve tested this way I’ve started to find regular winners, not quite 200-300k months (hopefully soon) but 40, 50, 60k months at, 30% profit on average.
- Facebook like you to spend money, but you can actually FAKE, spend money, if you just keep an eye on it.
- FINAL TIP – don’t go bed with a few of those adsets going, you’ll wake up crying 9 times out of 10.
I’m no pro by any means, and I certainly don’t have loads of money, I just test playing the odds.
Google Shopping Campaigns
Best Products to Private Label for Amazon FBA
6 Tips for Private Labeling on Amazon FBA & Choosing a Product (w/ Greg Mercer)
Jungle Scout Criteria
- 50 reviews or less
- 300 units sales per month or more
- $20 – $50
- 2 lbs or less
- Not big brand product
- Not bulky
- Not difficult to manufacture
- Not likely to break easily
- Don’t require variations
- Top sellers are selling for $20 average or more
- Top ten sellers are collectively makes 3000 sales per month average
- Top ten sellers have 3000 sales per month average spread evenly or distributed evenly
- 1 seller in the top 5 with 50 reviews or less
- 3 sellers in the top 10 results with 50 reviews or less
How to Find Manufacturers
Step 1: Go to Alibaba and find the search bar. Type in the name of a product that you are interested in selling. In this video I used vitamin pills as an example.
Step 2: Because a lot of suppliers have duplicate listings on Alibaba for the same item (because it increases their presence in the Alibaba search engine) you will need to filter the results by clicking on “browse by suppliers.”
Step 3: To filter the results down further, search by “Gold Suppliers.” Most suppliers will do this because it has become basically a prerequisite for having new buyers contact them. It doesn’t cost them much money to do this, so the results will only be filtered by a small amount.
Step 4 (OPTIONAL): If the list of suppliers is still too long, then click to filter the results by “assessed supplier.” This is only necessary in very popular niches where you have a large number of suppliers that you need to filter down to a manageable amount.
Step 5: Contact 10-20 suppliers at least. If you have time, then contact more. The more you contact, the better.
Here is the email template referenced in our video tutorial on how to find a supplier on Alibaba:
My name is [INSERT NAME] from [INSERT BUSINESS NAME].
Our company director asked me to contact your company about working together on a lucrative, long-term venture. We are a company that sells products related to [INSERT NICHE HERE] and we do over 2 million dollars in sales each year. We’re looking to expand our product range and create a profitable partnership between your company and ours.
We are planning to purchase [INSERT ITEM] to our product line. It would need to meet these specifications:
- Specification (e.g size)
- Specification (e.g. quantity)
- Specification (e.g. colour)
We have been researching different companies in China that manufacture [INSERT ITEM] and we think that your company could be a great supplier for it. We would like to get some more information and have a few questions that we would like you to please answer:
- Can we please get a sample of the product as soon as possible. Can you please let us know how much you will charge for the sample, including Express shipping to [INSERT COUNTRY], zip code [INSERT ZIP CODE]? We would like to pay with PayPal.
- How long will it take to receive the sample? * What types of packaging do you usually use for this product? * How long does it take to manufacture once an order has been placed?
- What is the product-per-unit cost including shipping via Air Express to the United States, ZIP code 85043? * Do you accept PayPal for the full-order?”
We would be very grateful if you would contact us with answers to the above questions as well as any additional policies that we may need to know. We would also like to discuss with you further about doing a sample order for the product.
We are hopeful that we can start a mutually beneficial relationship.
Please add me on Skype and talk to me, as this is my ideal form of communication: [INSERT ID] Alternatively you can email me back at this address: [INSERT ADDRESS]
Kind regards, [NAME]”
Here are some final tips to keep in mind when you are looking to find a supplier on Alibaba to manufacture your Amazon FBA private label products:
Tip #1 on how to find a supplier on Alibaba: Don’t judge the supplier/manufacture by their Alibaba response rate. The Alibaba response rate only takes into account how fast they respond within Alibaba’s email system, and it doesn’t take into account how fast they reply to personal emails. This is not a good indicator of how responsive they will be to private communication, which is all you should care about.
Tip #2 on how to find a supplier on Alibaba: Avoid manufacturers that try to vet your business. If a manufacturer comes back and starts asking questions about your business, clearly skeptical of the size of your company, it is best to move on. Manufacturers that do this will usually decline to work with you as they are only to work with other large companies, so you don’t want to waste your time.
Tip #3 on how to find a supplier on Alibaba: It is OK to work directly with a sales rep – if they offer you a better deal.
When you are looking to find a supplier on Alibaba, you’ll discover that sales reps often have inflated prices (due to commission cuts). But occasionally, a sales rep will have a better relationship with a factory and so are able to negotiate lower prices. They will also often have good english, making communication easier. Vet sales reps and treat them as equals during the process of picking and choosing the right supplier.
- float 400 million to 1 billion
The new adwords is alive. Very pretty and easy to navigate
Adwords Certified !!
Yeahh !! That’s right, 4 million searches/month for a keyword at $0.05 per click for a product.
Do the math;
If the product costs $15.00 and I get $3.00 per sale that will be 12 million dollars. Assuming 1% conversion we are looking at $40,000 / month
Now, if the domain name is availble I should not have any problem going to the top of the google rankings and just wait for the cash to flow in.
Guess what? I got the domain name !
Reality Knocks On My Door And Did Not look Happy
So I spend three days building a quick blog and a landing page with the orange button, product pictures and even video trailer of the movie product. Next step, I open my adwords account, build an ad or two and started pumping money into that campaign.
Day #1 – Zero Clicks and 45 impressions – What ??
Ok so I increased my bids to $0.50 per click. I figure google will at last try to increase my impressions so I can have a better chance and also pay them more.
Day #2 – 1 Click and 50 impressions – Are You Messing With Me?
Ok, so I decided to reaaaallllly go for it and go full blast CPC on Google’s Ass. So I went up to $3.00 per click
Day #3 – Zero clicks and 60 impressions
… arrrggg …. sleeping … looking at campaign … arrrggg …
Day #4 – I’m still baffle and recovering from Day #3. I put the campaign in pause and hit the forums.
I received a very eye opening response to my question about why am I not getting impressions …
Keyword Research Properly Done
I was missing the fact that when doing keyword research, if it is a phrase, google will give you the results of the match that combines the words from your phrase. This is known as broad match.
To actually find the right amount of searches done by humans I need to use exact match.
2,900 Global Monthly Searches !!
What Did I Learn?
- Google keyword tool is for getting keywords. That was my first mistake. I should have use google traffic estimator. Makes sense but I’m new at trying.
- Use broad match instead of exact match to actually get the real monthly searches by humans
- I did not optimize my landing page to get a QS of 10
Now with the real number I can try again and see if I can get one sale. Stay tuned